Parking Garage

We may have the opportunity to design a 3-story concrete parking garage of
one of our clients.  I have not been involved in the design of one before
and look forward to the learning opportunity.  Whether we would do the
complete layout and design or only the structural design has not been
determined.

Can anyone recommend a good text that deals with parking garage designs,
especially the connection details?

Also, is there a rule of thumb that is generally used for the estimated
construction cost and the design fee?  The project is located in Florida

David Finley, P.E.