Formation of plastic hinges

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some good websites or programs which explain the formation of plastic hinges leading to failure mechanism. I'mworking now on a project of rehabilitation of prestressed (post tensioned) concrete bridge with single beams that are extremely damaged because of the extreme corrosion. So the probability of a collapse is 85%. The question is : HOW THE COLLAPSE wiLL HAPPEN ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

M.AGHBAL KAMAL
Structural engineer,
OCP firm,
MOROCCO.
E-mail : aghbal(--nospam--at)hotmail.com