Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural Software
- From: "Randy Diviney" <rsdiviney(--nospam--at)hayeslarge.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:31:59 -0400
I am currently looking for new 2D structural software. I now use RAM software for my 3D steel and concrete work. I would appreciate some suggestions for a complete 2D program. Something that does steel, masonry, timber and concrete. For the design of trusses, beams, columns, retaining walls and footings.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Shapes and Codes in Brazil
- Next by Subject: Re: Structural Software
- Previous by thread: Re: Formation of plastic hinges
- Next by thread: Re: Structural Software