Re: Untreated Sill Plates

I'm no expert, but I believe proper treatment would require access to the entire
board surface, not just the exposed areas.  If it is even possible to treat the
plates in the field I'm sure it would be far less expensive to just replace them
with treated wood.

"Randy Hamilton P.E." <rh-eng(--nospam--at)dakotacom.net> on 09/29/99 09:03:46 AM