Re: building demolition trough implosion by explosives

A good text book on this topic is:

Charles H. Dowding, CONSTRUCTION VIBRATIONS, Prentice Hall, 1996.

You can purchase the book through ISEE (but I'm not sure if you can order
it online or not).

International Society of Explosives Engineers
29100 Aurora Road
Cleveland, OH  44139 USA
TEL 216-349-4004
FAX 216-349-3788
web page: http://www.isee.org/

You might also find some helpful information from Prof. Dowding's web page at:

http://www.civil.nwu.edu/people/dowding/

I hope this gets you started.

Walter Sawruk
Consultant