Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Salary Survey[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Salary Survey
- From: "Ed Workman" <eworkman(--nospam--at)fix.net>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:11:27 -0700
-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: Monday, September 27, 1999 8:23 PM Subject: Re: Salary Survey >I can't tell you how much I appreciate your concern about my economic >welfare. Afraid I've been gainfully self-employed way too long, though, >and I've disposed of the necessary illusions for corporate life. Thanks >anyway. And yes I do detect the irony in your post. I know from personal experience the joy of self employment tax and the many benefits I get in return (irony here too). But freedom is worth too much for me to ask for price fixing for myself, since I despise it in others.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Salary Survey
- Next by Subject: RE: Salary Survey
- Previous by thread: Re: Salary Survey (Commentary on US Nuke Industry)
- Next by thread: Re: Salary Survey