Re: Salary Survey

>And yes I do detect the irony in your post.
Irony?...moi? ;->

>freedom is worth too much for me to ask for price fixing for
>myself, since I despise it in others.
So where were you when someone suggested everyone get together and raise
rates to 2% of the building cost?  And BTW, I agree with your assessment
of price fixing. My original post (comment about how I seem to hear more
free market cheerleading from people looking to buy low than when they
want to sell high.) was another attempt at irony which missed big time.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw