RE: Salary Survey

Title: RE: Salary Survey

I don't think so.  Ontario Hydro consistently proved that nuclear power was cheaper than thermal (oil/gas) generation using the CANDU reactor system, but still ran into strong opposition from various anti-technology groups like Greenpeace etc.

Some people just can't get their heads around the idea of nuclear power; they don't care if hundreds of coal miners die every year or cities are choked with smog from thermal plants and lots of kids have respiratory problems, they just hate nukes.