diluting engineers

Attention fellow  engineers:

I just received the following message from a colleague:

Sal Galletta is the PR Chair   //  Communications Director for the AMERICAN
ENGINEERING ALLIANCE

check out their website:   www.AEAWORLD.org
or write to them at :

America Engineering Alliance
Bowling Green Station
PO Box 1446
New York,  NY   10274-1446

 I thought you  (YOUR ORGANIZATION)  might  be interest in Mr. Galletta's
comments.

Let him know of your thoughts.

as always,

Bob  Johnson