Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
September 30, 1999 Mexico´s Earthquake[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: September 30, 1999 Mexico´s Earthquake
- From: "fabricio rosales" <frosales(--nospam--at)webtelmex.net.mx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:20:13 -0500
For those who may be interested,
Today there has been a major earthquake (preliminary magnitud of 7.4) at 11:31 AM in Mexico City. According to the preliminary reports (primarily news) there has been no major damage nor victims. The epicenter was apparently located between Oaxaca and Guerrero.
Structural Engineering Consultant
Phone: (52) 5543-4044
Fax: (52) 5523-0289
- Prev by Subject: RE: September 30, 1999 Mexico´s Earthquake
- Next by Subject: ???Single line of bracing???
- Previous by thread: Re: Wood structure with wood diaphragm - question on discontinuity
- Next by thread: RE: September 30, 1999 Mexico´s Earthquake