Re: AASHTO ASD/LFD

Chris,

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Chris Towne wrote:

>  Does any body know about a cheap live load generator out there?
> Basically I just need reactions for a single lane load on a continuous
> bridge.

Try QConBridge from Washington State Dept. of Transportation

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/eesc/bridge

It's designed for LRFD, but you can vary the truck loading and load
factors.

Ed.S.

Edwin R. Schmeckpeper, P.E., Ph.D.
Department of Civil Engineering                   Phone  : (208) 885-6702
University of Idaho                               FAX    : (208) 885-6608
Moscow, Idaho 83844-1022                          E-Mail : eds(--nospam--at)uidaho.edu