Re: SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Vol. 1

The latest blue book is now available and if you are a member of SEAOC, you will get it in mail (free) with a month or so. If you are attending the SEAOC Convention, you can pick up your free copy at the ICBO booth.

Seismic Design manual is a separate publication that has solved design examples for each section of the UBC 97. It is not free, but is available from ICBO for less that $50.

If you are wanting to buy the latest blue book, call ICBO next week.

Shafat