From: David Hall [mailto:Dahl(--nospam--at)deainc.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 9:36 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Galvanized Structural Steel A440

We are analyzing a sub station dead end tower that specifies the above
referenced grade of steel.  ASD Table 1 page 1-7 references an A441
designation.  The tower was originally designed in 1965.  Is this a typo on
the original plans?  If not where can I obtain information for this type of
steel.  The member in question is a steel angle.

Thank you for your assistance

David A. Hall, S.E., P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
David Evans and Associates, Inc.