RE: Salary Survey

I agree 100%.  It was the general direction that my inept rambling should
have taken, but as usual I probably missed the mark.

Scott

BTW, when I learned that to practice structural engineering in CA (i.e.
stamp drawings) that I would only need to get a PE, I was suprised.  It is
interesting that Illinois requires an SE (4yrs exp., pass NCEES SE exam) to
stamp drawings (SE practice act) while California only requires PE (SE
title act)...at least that is my understanding.  Does make ya go "hmmm."