architects vs engineers

"Besides, leading a project is usually more about people skills, not
engineering OR architectural skills."  Scott

Take out the word 'usually' and replace with 'always.'  As for me, I'll take
the engineering work.  I can accomplish five to ten building designs in the
time it takes the architect to complete one.  The architect certainly 'makes'
more money per project, but as long as there's plenty of work available, he
can't make as much per hour.  JPRiley

PS  Has there recently been a lot of posts without subject lines?  Or do I
(or my ISP) have something screwed up?