Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
architects vs engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: architects vs engineers
- From: JPRiley485(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:31:57 EDT
"Besides, leading a project is usually more about people skills, not engineering OR architectural skills." Scott Take out the word 'usually' and replace with 'always.' As for me, I'll take the engineering work. I can accomplish five to ten building designs in the time it takes the architect to complete one. The architect certainly 'makes' more money per project, but as long as there's plenty of work available, he can't make as much per hour. JPRiley PS Has there recently been a lot of posts without subject lines? Or do I (or my ISP) have something screwed up?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Architect Search
- Next by Subject: Architectural Engineering
- Previous by thread: Re: FW: METRIC
- Next by thread: RE: Metric - what is it going to take???