Re: State Code (DSA vs OSHPD)

Ed,
I believe what happened was that OSHPD didn't want to rewrite the California
Amendments to the 1997 UBC so they opted to retain the 1994 structural
requirements in the current code adoption cycle. I think ICBO has a separate
publication for the OSHPD requirements for the 1997 Code change cycle.
Check out   www.icbo.org for their list of publications.

The following is from the ICBO site:
http://www.icbo.org/wsnsa.dll/prodshow.w?prodid=150L2B&stateInfo=eeohlREmBin
chizn7651|2
State of California Title 24 (1998 Edition) - Part 2/Volume 2B California
Hospitals and Correctional Facilities
Category   1998 California Codes-Title 24
Amendments

Prod No.   150L2B

----

Prices Non Member