Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: '97 SEAOC Blue book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: '97 SEAOC Blue book
- From: "Mark E. Deardorff" <MEDeardorff(--nospam--at)home.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:19:26 -0700
Yes, It was just released at the SEAOC COnvention on Friday. If you are member you will receive your copy from ICBO. Otherwise you can order from ICBO. -----Original Message----- From: Paul_Reilly(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov [mailto:Paul_Reilly(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov] Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 8:59 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: '97 SEAOC Blue book I have been watching for the release of the '97 SEAOC Blue Book. Is the publication available?
- Prev by Subject: RE: $0.02 worth of LRFD/ASD
- Next by Subject: Re: '97 UBC Lateral Design - Envelope Solutions???? - Part 1
- Previous by thread: Re: Bridge collapse
- Next by thread: Re: '97 UBC Lateral Design - Envelope Solutions???? - Part 1