the bridge in morocco::: 3616 km long reallly???

hi mr Aghbal,
Have been seeing ur bridge for about amonth now,
have a few questions::
you say the bridge is 3616 km long. Is it really that long, where exactly
is it in morocco,
why are they building it and waht areyou trying to cross. Is it
economically feasible to
build a 3000 km long bridge. and what are 'french' units:: i thought europe
and the
rest of the world used S.I units.They do not belong to france by any means
Just a thought, the distance from L.A to new york is about 4000 km.

with a span length of 45 m each, how many spans do you think you are gonna
use??

If its a typing mistake iam extremely sorry other wise we are all stupid
engineers to believe you.