Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: KeyLat software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: KeyLat software
- From: "Mark E. Deardorff" <MEDeardorff(--nospam--at)home.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 19:26:06 -0700
I checked this out at the convention. While it has some nice features the price was pretty surprising. They want $95 per month. There is no one time licensing that I am aware of. For modeling they estimate a price as high as $0.15 per square foot. It is not clear how wall stiffnesses are modeled or if they will provide manual justifications of the design approach. It wouldn't hurt for them to support their methodology with theoretical bases. Of course, this might be already provided for. I don't know. Mark Deardorff -----Original Message----- From: NDZ28(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:NDZ28(--nospam--at)aol.com] Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 9:04 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Re: KeyLat software Has any one had a chance to review the KeyLat lateral design demo program? Program look impressive, I just wish they had included method of inputting wall info, just to see the degree of difficulty. Also I'm having problems with the tiny fonts in the plots. Any other comments? Is anyone aware of other similar programs? Thanks Andy Vidikan, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Key-Hole Base Plate
- Next by Subject: Knowing It All
- Previous by thread: Re: the bridge in morocco::: 3616 km long reallly???
- Next by thread: Vehicular Crash Barriers