From: NDZ28(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:NDZ28(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 9:04 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: KeyLat software

Has any one had a chance to review the KeyLat lateral design demo program?
Program look impressive, I just wish they had included method of inputting
wall info, just to see the degree of difficulty. Also I'm having problems
with the tiny fonts in the plots. Any other comments? Is anyone aware of
other similar programs?
Thanks
Andy Vidikan, PE