Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Steel Books[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Steel Books
- From: Paul Crocker <PaulC(--nospam--at)ckcps.com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 11:55:43 -0700
I find that www.ebay.com has a nice selection of old steel manuals. Of course, since it's an auction, the selection is widely variable from week to week. Paul Crocker HP14X73(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote: > Colleagues -- > > I am in search of a few old "steel books". More specifically, I am looking > for the first and the fourth editions of the Manual of Steel Construction by > the American Institute of Steel Construction. What started out with a couple > of hand-me-downs, and then by starting my career with the seventh (blue) > edition, I realized that I would have the entire sequence (first thru ninth) > if I could find the above referenced manuals. If anyone on the list has a > copy to sell, or knows of a place where I could purchase these, I would > appreciate it. > > Thanks > > Les Kuehl, P.E. > Vice President > NNW, Inc. - Consulting Engineers > Iowa City, Iowa >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel base plate thickness???
- Next by Subject: Steel Certification
- Previous by thread: Re: clay tile masonry (long)
- Next by thread: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement