Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement
- From: "Yang, Liao/ANC" <LYang(--nospam--at)CH2M.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:56:02 -0600
I have a rebar submittal called out a Metric MW 71 for reinforcement. Can anyone tell me what this MW 71 is in US units? Is there a easy way to convert wire reinforcement size from US unit to Metric? Thank you. Liao Yang, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: FW: METRIC - WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE????
- Next by Subject: RE: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel Books
- Next by thread: RE: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement