RE: Vehicular Crash Barriers

Ooops, jumped the gun.  It looks like the intended party for my response was
Hasan, not Al.  Sorry.

Hector

---------------------- Forwarded by Hector Morera/NYC/AmmannWhitney on 10/04/99
04:14 PM ---------------------------

Hector Morera
10/04/99 03:59 PM

To:   seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc:
Fax to:
Subject:  RE: Vehicular Crash Barriers  (Document link not converted)

Al,

Also, depending on its location/usage, the crash barrier may have to conform
with NCHRP (National Cooperative Highway Research Program) Report 350,
"Recommended Procedures for the Safety Performance Evaluation of Highway
Features".

This publication can be acquired from the Transportation Research Board -
National Research Council in D.C.  Last time I looked, the report was out of
print.  If you find out you need a copy and can't get it, please drop me an
email privately.  I'll copy it and send it to you.

Hector

"Olive, Harry" <HOlive(--nospam--at)ngl.ca> on 10/04/99 12:03:41 PM