Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Wire Reinforcement Institute has a Tech Facts sheet (TF-208) that contains
two table for conversion between Metric units and imperial units.  FYI, MW70
(no 71) is equivalent to W10.9.

WRI's phone number is (419) 425-9473 and Fax is (419) 425-5741. WRI is
basically operated by one person. 

Good luck.
> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Yang, Liao/ANC [SMTP:LYang(--nospam--at)]
> Sent:	Monday, October 04, 1999 12:56 PM
> To:	'seaint(--nospam--at)'
> Subject:	Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement
> I have a rebar submittal called out a Metric MW 71 for reinforcement. Can
> anyone tell me what this MW 71 is in US units? Is there a easy way to
> convert wire reinforcement size from US unit to Metric? Thank you.  
> Liao Yang, PE