New SEAOC Executive Office

Please be advised that effective October 1, 1999, the Structural Engineers
Association of California has retained the services of a new Executive
Director and Administrative Office services provider.

Our new Executive Director is Mr. Lee Adler.
Mr. Adler can be reached by telephone at 916-443-9023
His email address is "lee(--nospam--at)assn-offices.com"

Note that these telephone and email addresses are temporary, and will be
changed to more permanent addressess shortly.  In the interim period,
please address all correspondence or telephone requests for services to the
new office.  For routine matters, such as requests for publications, or
information on member services, please state that you are a SEAOC member
and ask for assistance.  On important matters, please feel free to ask for
the Executive Director.

Your cooperation and patience during this period fo transition will be
greatly appreciated.

At this time, I would like to express to Allen Goldstein, Lori Campbell and
Cheryl Jordar, our former Executive Office team, the Association's deep
appreciation for their past years of service and our best wishes for their
future endeavors.

Ron Hamburger
President
Structural Engineers Association of California