Plywood Diaphragm Values

I am working on a project where we are using 3/4" plywood for the roof sheathing.  UBC Table 23-II-H gives diaphragm values for up to 19/32" (5/8") sheathing.  Are values for thicker plywood published by someone?  I've been told that I can use the values for the thinner plywood.  Is that true?  As you can tell, it's been a while since I worked with plywood.

--Kipp Martin, P. E.
Portland, Oregon