Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement
- From: "James Lane, P.E." <jamesalane(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 12:28:53 EDT
The english units for MW70 are W10.9 The wire reinforcing institute put out a metric conversion chart. I can fax it to you if you would like. Need your fax number. The 70 represents 70 square mm which you could convert to square inches .109 thus the W10.9.
From: "Yang, Liao/ANC" <LYang(--nospam--at)CH2M.com> Reply-To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Subject: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:56:02 -0600 I have a rebar submittal called out a Metric MW 71 for reinforcement. Can anyone tell me what this MW 71 is in US units? Is there a easy way to convert wire reinforcement size from US unit to Metric? Thank you. Liao Yang, PE
______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: RE: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement
- Next by Subject: Metric Steel Shapes
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: Metric Designation of Wire Reinforcement
- Next by thread: New SEAOC Executive Office