From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 1999 6:09 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Steel in very cold temperatures

Based on my personal experiences in the Alaskan arctic in the early 1970's,
never drink coffee before heading into the field, and never wear
company-issued arctic gear with metal zippers!  This is not a mistake that
you will ever make twice, nor an experience that you will ever forget!

Stan Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

Don't touch the steel with your tongue.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.