RE: HELP: Need Pointer to Published Review(s) of Structural Analysis/Design Software

Modern Steel Construction no longer "reviews" software; however, it does
include a listing and description of most of the major software packages
twice-a-year (the most recent issue with this information is July 1999). If
you email me at melnick(--nospam--at)blacksquirrel.net I'll be happy to send you a .pdf
file containing the July listings.

In the January 2000 issue, MSC will also contain a "matrix" of features
with information on most of the major packages.

Anyone in the U.S. wanting a free subscription to MSC can obtain one at
either Modern Steel Construction's website (www.modernsteel.com) or AISC's
website (www.aisc.org).

Hope this helps,

Scott Melnick