From: Ido Shimony [mailto:Ido_Shimony(--nospam--at)geopak.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 12:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Reinforcement Software

Does anyone out there use Geopak Software patches for Microstation? How do you like it?

| Ido Shimony |
| Ido(--nospam--at)geopak.com |
| Bridge Department |
| Bieswenger, Hoch and Associates |
| North Miami Beach, Florida |
******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to * admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type * "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email * to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message * type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send * email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ****** ********