Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Timber Retaining Wall, cantilever embedment[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Timber Retaining Wall, cantilever embedment
- From: Paul_Reilly(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 14:28:37 -0700
I am searching for a reference/methodology to design a timber retaining wall: Hmax = 8', EFP=37 psf, (cantilever) concrete-set rectangular member. Question is the interface between the concrete encased post and the required embedment. Soil profile Sd.
- Prev by Subject: TiltVIZ -- a easy use but powerful panel lifting analyz program free download available
- Next by Subject: RE: Timber Retaining Wall, cantilever embedment
- Previous by thread: RE:Eng.Song
- Next by thread: RE: Timber Retaining Wall, cantilever embedment