RE: GR 55 Anchor Bolts

Could it be an ASTM F1554 anchor rod, from ASTM F1554 - Standard
Specification for Anchor Bolts, Steel, 36, 55 and 105 ksi Yield Strength?

-----Original Message-----
From: RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 1:12 PM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: GR 55 Anchor Bolts

I have an anchor bolt in stock that is marked GR 55 that I may be able to
use
on a project. I don't have an ASTM number or any other markings aside from
GR
55. I would appreciate any info from anyone who is familiar with these "GR
55" anchor bolts.

Thank you!

Rainier C. Catubig, P.E.
San Diego, California