Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Conventional Framing Provisions Inadequate? -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Conventional Framing Provisions Inadequate? -Reply
- From: "David Puskas" <david_puskas(--nospam--at)bswintl.com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 16:48:08 -0500
** Low Priority ** I observed one single family residence out of about 250 in which the wall failed (not completely) has stucco on one face and gyp board on the inside. There were no openings in the wall. The stucco side was so stiff that the studs rotated about the sill and top plate. After looking around I found a figure in the ground about a quarter of a mile from the residence. There were a number of residences red tagged in the area. Dave Puskas, P.E. BSW International - Tulsa
- Prev by Subject: Conventional Framing Provisions Inadequate?
- Next by Subject: Cost for review of drawings
- Previous by thread: Conventional Framing Provisions Inadequate?
- Next by thread: Re: Northridge Earthquake a Major "Event"