RE: Rolled Wide Flange Beams to Trolley Around Corners

Title: RE: Rolled Wide Flange Beams to Trolley Around Corners

Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain, Sixth Edition.
Chapter 8, Article 8.5, Table 19
"Formulas for curved beams of compact cross section loaded normal to the plane of curvature."

You need to consider warping strains, end fixity, torsion, secondary bending effects.

Have fun.