Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Plywood Diaphragm Values[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: jrose36(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
- Subject: Re: Plywood Diaphragm Values
- From: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:49:14 EDT
- Cc: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
John Rose, The SEAOSC List Server is better for your active participation in responding to questions concerning topics in your area of expertise. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the time and effort you expend to keep the SEAOSC List Server up to date and one of the best sources of information about structural engineering. The San Francisco Wood Solutions Fair - October 5, 1999 was very successful from my point of view as a participant. You presented one session, "Shear Walls & Diaphragms" and took part in another "Recent Advances in Wood Structural Panel Shear Wall Design", both of which were very informative. The vendor's technical literature is very useful. Please keep up your active participation on the SEAOSC List Server and keeping us informed. Thank you again. Frank E. McClure FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com October 6, 1999
- Prev by Subject: Re: Plywood Diaphragm Values
- Next by Subject: PLYWOOD REDUNDANCY SHEAR WALL -NOT BAD
- Previous by thread: RE: Plywood Diaphragm Values
- Next by thread: stiffener welded to tension flange?