Re: Plywood Diaphragm Values

John Rose,

The SEAOSC List Server is better for your active participation in responding
to questions concerning topics in your area of expertise.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the time and effort you
expend to keep the SEAOSC List Server up to date and one of the best sources
of information about structural engineering.

The San Francisco Wood Solutions Fair - October 5, 1999 was very successful
from my point of view as a participant.  You presented one session, "Shear
Walls & Diaphragms" and took part in another "Recent Advances in Wood
Structural Panel Shear Wall Design", both of which were very informative.
The vendor's technical literature is very useful.

Please keep up your active participation on the SEAOSC List Server and
keeping us informed.

Thank you again.

Frank E. McClure  FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com   October 6, 1999