Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: S beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: S beams
- From: MKnight <MKnight(--nospam--at)Lindapter.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 08:29:14 +0100
> -----Original Message----- > From: MKnight > Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 4:28 PM > To: 'seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org.' > Subject: S beams > > I have a copy of the AISC manual on Load & Resistance Factor Design. > Although showing all the section dimensions & the flange with two > holes there are no dimensions for the centres these holes should be > drilled at across the width. From looking into some old manuals I have > managed to find the dimensions I require for all but the following > sections. > > S6x12.5, S5x10, S4x9.5, S4x7.7, S3x7.5 & S3x5.7 > > Can anyone help? > > Regards > Mick > mknight(--nospam--at)lindapter.com >
- Prev by Subject: RV: stiffener welded to tension flange?
- Next by Subject: Re: S beams
- Previous by thread: Re: Virtual Seismology Committee
- Next by thread: Re: S beams