Cost for review of drawings

I have been asked to review a large sewage treatment plant facility for a
contractor in the Middle East. Assuming the design was done reasonably
well, what would be the cost to provide structural eng. services to review
the drawings to ensure it has been done right. A complete set of drawings
is available. Construction cost of facility is roughly $30 million US. It
seems that peer review is very popular in the CA area according to threads
I have read on the list. It is not so normal in my area. Is there a typical
percentage fee used for this kind of work.

David Handy, P.Eng
Ontario, Canada