Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: steel stud products[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: steel stud products
- From: "Connor, John A NWK" <John.A.Connor(--nospam--at)nwk02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:34:29 -0500
The US Army Corps of Engineers released a new Design Manual for cold-formed members in 1998. TI 809-07; "Design of Cold-Formed Load Bearing Steel Systems and Masonry Veneer/Steel Stud Walls". The manual provides typical details, guidance, examples, references, etc. Pretty good reference if you had to start somewhere. The manual can be downloaded (*.pdf file) from the TECHINFO site http://w2.hnd.usace.army.mil/techinfo/ti.htm John Connor U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Kansas City, MO -----Original Message----- From: Francisco Duarte [mailto:fduarte(--nospam--at)leasung.com] Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 10:45 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: steel stud products Hi, I am designing a light gage steel stud single family residence I would like to know if anyone has any information on products for my design a few companies phone number or any info on design books. Thank you in advance, Francisco Duarte Junior Engineer.
- Prev by Subject: RE: steel stud products
- Next by Subject: Re: steel stud products
- Previous by thread: RE: steel stud products
- Next by thread: Re: steel stud products