Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: steel stud products[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: steel stud products
- From: Dave Morris <davem(--nospam--at)endex.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 08:55:46 -0700
Some Manufacturers who make steel studs and can be helpful: Angeles Metal Systems, Torrance CA Dieterich Industires Inc, Pittsburg PA 412-281-2805 Metal Stud Manufacturer's Association, Chicago IL Helpful web sites are: American Iron and Steel Institute http://www.steel.org Light Gage Steel Engineers Association http://www.lgsea.com Center for Cold-Formed Steel Structures http://www.umr.edu/~ccfss If you really want to understand the theory behind the design tables Cold-Formed Steel Design by Wei-Wen Yu is an excellent text. Design Specifications for Light Gage Steel Construction are produced by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI). The AISI specification is pretty intimidating without some background information such as the Wei-Wen Yu text.
- Prev by Subject: Re: RE: steel stud products
- Next by Subject: Steel-on-Steel Galling
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: steel stud products
- Next by thread: Test- Please delete