RE: Timber Retaining Wall, cantilever embedment

From: "Ed Fasula" <tibbits2(--nospam--at)metro.lakes.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Timber Retaining Wall, cantilever embedment
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:00:43 -0500

Paul,

The ASAE has several publications on the subject.  I think the most simple
and commonly used is ASAE Engineering Practice: ASAE EP486, "Post and Pole
Foundation Design."  Several models are provided.  I'll fax it over if you
like.

Ed Fasula, E.I.T.

Please fax me the article also. My fax no. is 916-421-1002. Thanks in advance.

Albert Lim S.E.