Brief Engineer Humor

It has been said that engineers are not true professionals (like doctors or
lawyers) because there are almost no engineering jokes floating around.
Winding down another busy week, I offer the following brief humor as
evidence that we really are members of an honored profession!

Q: When does a person decide to become an engineer?