Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Brief Engineer Humor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAint Listserv'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Brief Engineer Humor
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:09:26 -0500
It has been said that engineers are not true professionals (like doctors or lawyers) because there are almost no engineering jokes floating around. Winding down another busy week, I offer the following brief humor as evidence that we really are members of an honored profession! Q: When does a person decide to become an engineer? A: When he realizes he doesn't have the charisma to be an undertaker. Q: What do engineers use for birth control? A: Their personalities. Q: How can you tell an extroverted engineer? A: When he talks to you, he looks at your shoes instead of his own. Q: Why did the engineers cross the road? A: Because they looked in the file and that's what they did last year. Q: How do you drive an engineer completely insane? A: Tie him to a chair, stand in front of him, and fold up a road map the wrong way.
- Prev by Subject: Bridge-Playing Engineers
- Next by Subject: British Columbia "Equivalent to SEAOC"
- Previous by thread: Re: STRUCTURAL DETAILS Drawings
- Next by thread: Re: Completly shearing a building (also answertoperforatedshearwalls)