Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 97 Code is a Life Safety Standard - Proverbs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: 97 Code is a Life Safety Standard - Proverbs
- From: sasquake <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 23:22:25 -0700
- Delivered-to: fixup-seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org@fixme
Michael Valley wrote:
While I believe that significant contributions can be made in writing and via mode[m] methods, an ancient proverb says "there is a frustrating of plans [and specifications] where there is no confidential talk, but in the multitude of counselors there is accomplishment." This is still true
Michael Valley E-mail: mtv(--nospam--at)skilling.com Confucius Say: "Multitude of Counselors who put rigid foot in mouth taste de feet [mm]."
This is virtually still true today.
Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM / The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing To Fear But Shear Itself" / "We're All Subducting In This Together"
- Prev by Subject: 94 UBC CD ROM- Question for magnified printing
- Next by Subject: RE: 97 UBC 1633.2.4 Deformation compatibility - is that a typo?
- Previous by thread: Re: Salary Survey - The FEE or not the FEE
- Next by thread: Re: Long term effect of concrete esposed fual oil