Re: Salary Survey - The FEE or not the FEE

In a message dated 10/9/1999 11:36:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Seaintonln
writes:

<< I don't ever remember the anesthesiologist before any number of surgeries
I had over the years, yet they received the largest compensation based on
time as a function of involvment in the project of any of the participants
including the surgeon.

 Actually, I do agree with Roger on this issue and happen to be one of the
few who sit through the titles out of respect for those who made the magic
happen. My daughter was an assistant sound editor. I was upset when everyone
in the audiance got up to leave during the movie (a few years ago) "Last of
the Mohicians" as I waited to see her name in the credits.

 Dennis >>

--- Begin Message ---
I don't ever remember the anesthesiologist before any number of surgeries I
had over the years, yet they received the largest compensation based on time
as a function of involvment in the project of any of the participants
including the surgeon.

Actually, I do agree with Roger on this issue and happen to be one of the few
who sit through the titles out of respect for those who made the magic
happen. My daughter was an assistant sound editor. I was upset when everyone
in the audiance got up to leave during the movie (a few years ago) "Last of
the Mohicians" as I waited to see her name in the credits.

Dennis

--- End Message ---