RE: file types

.doc files are normally MS Word files.  Open the files in Word or Wordperfect and export them to a .txt file.
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Smith [mailto:strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 1999 12:03 PM
To: seaint
Subject: file types

     I've got specification software that is in the form of .doc files and some new CAD software that doesn't recognize .doc files to import.  The new software uses .ptf (parametric text file) and .dxf files.  Does someone know of a program that I can import the .doc files to so that they can be changed to some (what?) format to import into the new software? (DenebaCAD 2)

Appreciate the help -

Greg