Re: Two Spreadsheet Questions

I need some help. Here are two problems that I need to resolve and I could
>use some advice from you spreadsheet experts out there.

1. Try =dmin. that should work the help files are good at explaining how to
use it.

2. Not sure how to help you with the second question sorry..
I pretty sure u could do it with VBA. If you have no luck here, send your
comment to: EXCEL-L(--nospam--at)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM that list serve should have a
answer in a matter of seconds.