Re: file types

Greg:
I use a program called myriad at infograph.com
Chuck Utzman
Greg Smith wrote:
      I've got specification software that is in the form of .doc files and some new CAD software that doesn't recognize .doc files to import.  The new software uses .ptf (parametric text file) and .dxf files.  Does someone know of a program that I can import the .doc files to so that they can be changed to some (what?) format to import into the new software? (DenebaCAD 2) Appreciate the help - Greg