RE: Two Spreadsheet Questions

Dennis,
In both cases my solution is to create an if/then statement that will
manipulate the input so it can be analyzed and processed as you would like
it to be.  I have created a sample Excel file but this makes the message too
long to post.  If you have another e-mail address I can forward the file to
you.

William J. Keil, P.E.