Duct Saddle Support

I'm looking for a design reference (code, standard, manufacturers
organization, etc.) for the design of round HVAC duct supports.  I have a
96" diameter duct on a roof and while the design of the structural support
is straight forward, my Mechanical Engineers have requested help with the
design of the saddle.

I am concerned about the "allowable" bearing pressure between the saddle and
the duct.  Is there a standard out there that provides guidance on maximum
point loads on a duct?  The duct is 96" dia. stainless steel and will have a
reinforcing rib within 10" of the support.  I start looking through the
SMACNA this morning.

All help and lessons learned are appreciated.

Paul F. Blomberg
Jacobs Engineering Group
Phoenix, AZ