Re: Two Spreadsheet Questions

Thank you all for your responses to the questions. The first one - finding
the minimum value of all numbers greater than zero received one response from
Microsofts Excel Newsgroup help team. Here is the solution I received for
your education and mine:

=MIN(IF(A1:A10>0,A1:A10,FALSE))

Since this is an array formula, you must press Ctrl+Shift+Enter rather than
just Enter when you first enter the formula and whenever you edit it later. --
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.cpearson.com
chip(--nospam--at)cpearson.com

Another way I learned to deal with this is to clear all additional values
rather than set them to zero. In the averaging or minium functions, a cleared
value will be ignored by these two functions.

I'll pass along the solution to the charting problem as soon as I receive a
reply. This one is unusual since I have one spreadsheet that lists the input
values the same (start and end point are the same and all other points
outside the model are at the origin). In one spreadsheet the origin is
neglected and only the points defining the limits of the building are shown,
while on the other spreadsheet, the last point is connected to the origin.
Makes me think that there is a setting someplace to ignore the origine or
values set to zero.

As soon as I get an answer, I'll pass it on.

Thanks again for everyone's help.
Dennis