Re: Residenitial design & Rigid diaph. spreadsheet

Dear Dennis Wish:
      Couple of months ago,under your courtesy,I received a copy of Residential
design & Rigid Diaph. spreadsheet from you,unfountately my computer hard drive
crash on Oct. 1st, and all the information and programs all lost, it is just that
kinf of situation when I debate myself shopping around a CD R/W Drive, then,
things just happened without any warning. Please accept my request and send me
again above mentioned spreadsheet programs. Your kindly attention is highly
appreciated.

Sincerely Yours,
Ed. Lee
edlee559(--nospam--at)earthlink.net