RE: STAAD

Chris:

There may be two versions out there, one for NT and one for Win95/98.  I
believe the Win95/98 version may not come with a driver installation file
"hlinst" you need to executed initially which tells the program to look for
the hardware lock in a NT environment. Without it the program will be
limited to a demo version.  It is possible that the program come with both
operation system versions in a standard package when your office purchased
it a few years ago.

Please see Section 5.1 of the Release 21W, Getting Started and Examples
Manual, for the hardware lock driver installation command.  Good luck.